Saturday, March 3, 2012

You

you left me abruptly, never know what i've ben through.
you assume everything, without knowing what's wrong.
you being selfish, not knowing how i want it to be.
you look at one side of something, without knowing the truth.
your love for me may be strong, but the words said were too harsh.
you may be jealous, but you did never know how to deal with it.
you are far away from me, but you expect so much from me.
you are always miss by me, but you make me afraid of you.
you constantly appears in my dream, but i am not able to show or tell you.
i am not perfect. i am a bitch. i make mistake. i club. i have attitude problem. i am close to guys. i a, best friend with a male. i changed. i am not as innocent as i use to be. and i seriously hate all this. but it has been done. i just hope you can accept me. how i wish i can go back to how i use to be. to that innocent girl knowing nothing but enjoy life. i hated to be like that but you make me feel more miserable of myself. i know i ignored you a lot but u are not that for me and asked me why with patience. i hate myself for changing but i can't changed back to the person i used to be. its just isn't right i know but this is how it is. i hate myself for being a perfectionist and not reaching my goal. i hate myself for knowing some of my friends here that make me who i am today. i hate that things can't be undone. i wanted to enjoy my life an accept but all this came to me. how can i not think.

No comments:

Post a Comment