Thursday, October 13, 2011

Because of you

You are the one causing me to have sleepless night. You are the one causing me to be so tired, making me not in the mood to do anything.. do you know that? i guess not..

In an instance, everything change. You treated me differently, tell them the wrong thing, make them judge me in the wrong way.. damn itt! its been almost a week since we talked and see each other. what is it going to be? maybe its time to let go of something and someone whom u cared alot. or maybe i should give up and end the suffering that i am going through. seriously. i do cherish this relationship but problems keep coming up and we can't seem to find an agreeing term :(. he has his own thinking and perception and same goes to me. we are too different. different in a way that drift us a part. He don't see it but i do. I do not wnat history to repeat itself. i  don't want whatever happened in spring happened again in fall. please, i am afraid. afraid of what the future, afraid of you, afraid of being hurt again.

you asked why would i be hurt.. is that something you need to ask? sighh.. how i wish i do not need to think about this problems which make me can't sleep and eat well.. dammnnn it! sighhh


我不想長大。不想面對一些讓人心痛的事。不想讓人對我有不好的看法。不想離家太遠。不想每天自己在房間裡只是對著電腦和四面牆。。。







No comments:

Post a Comment