Friday, October 14, 2011

Its me

People do judge me. I know. I mean everyone does isn't? You go to mall and saw this weird person walk past you and you will start talking about it if you are with your friends. If you are not with your friends, you will still think about it. Everyone judge and also no one is perfect. Different people have different personalities. people know this but why people still judge.. weird eh? i am one of them though i admit.. i talk about others so i am prepared for others to talk about me. However, one thing is that i would forgive and forget. i won't make fun of them in public. i know its fun to make annoy and irritate people but sometimes when you are in a bad mood, nothing seems fun -__-

my friends keeping talking about things that had happened in spring, aren't you guys tired about it? seriously.. i am tired about it already, its not that i can't take joke but you guys are being over.. too much! yes i know of all people, i am the who can be bullied easily. but i have feelings too. u guys don't know me don't judge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment