Sunday, October 9, 2011

Unexpected things happen...

yesterday was a happy day but before the happy part, we argued :( i cried badly.. my plans of studying was cancelled cos i cried too badly that i could not study :(.. Merline watch me cry tho. hahah:p 

anyway, lets forget about the crying part.. hahahha:p 

Me and the indos went out todayy!! first to shop and then eat too celebrate my very belated birthday :D. i seriously had fun yesterddayy :D 

First, me wendra, febri, kevin itine stephanie and akira went to eat dimsumm.. yummmmmyyy :D hehe.. then we went to victoria garden to shop.. i spent on quite a few stuff.. oopss..mom and dad is going to kill me if they know. huahahahah:p coach bag and bangle, aldo shoe and ring, urban outfitters scarf and sweater, cotton on jacket.. hehe.. seriously when i am stress or upset, i will shop till i drop.. shop till my wallet is left with a big hole.. huahahahha:p well now i feel the pinch though.. hahah.. 
After shopping for few hours, its time to eat.. which means the celebration of my birthday :D teeheee.. 
I treated them to Banana bay. There are 13 of us, Itine, Febri, Ivy, Ata, Stephanie, Felicia, me, Chis, Wen wen, Bobby, Kevin, Michael, and Akira. And again, they prank on me -__- (as always) hahaha:p 
Banana Bay is a thai resto, normally at night, there would be a singer to entertain the customers, today, Chris and Kevin told the waitress about my birthday and so after the meal, the singer came to me with a ice cream and candle on it. oh my that is the most awkward moment where i am the attention of  the whole resto.. But i had fun though.. haha. i have a group of lovely friends :D seriously i love them.. can't do without them but as always, friends do have conflicts. hehe..
after this we took tons of picturee!! hahaha.. then we went to another place to eat shave ice cream.. damnn.. imagine its so cold and we were eating ice -__-. hahhahaha:p but we had fun taking pics and talking.. its been long since we had this gathering.. hohohoh.. thanks friends:D 
                                            
               
                                                          Ice Cream from Banana Bay 
                                             
                                             This is what i mean.that awkward momenttt..






























I love my babes and friends :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment