Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bacot person!

OMG, i am so irritated right now! damn you! yes my indo language isn't good. yes i am bad at indo. so what? and i did not ask it in the wrong way mr perfect! so much going on in just a moment! seriously is just a m-o-m-e-n-t! i regret what i did last time with you! you are not worth anything from me asshole! I won't say i hate you cos the opposite of hate is love, so i will just say screw you ! i did so much wrong to deserve thisss:( i hate it here! wanna disappear from this place now!



and also we argued:( damnn... i got a little jealous with his cousin i mean cos by looks of course i am nothing compared to her. he make me insecure! damn! life is hard for me. what is this!!!! please i just wanna go home! i just want a simple life is that wrong to have? :( sigh

friends, family, bf? damn!


i always try to see the positive side of everything but i always failed to do so :(

No comments:

Post a Comment