Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wonderringgg

Damn its been long since i updated my blogg.. hahaha:p seriouslyy i need to get used to bloggingg. hahaha:p 


its been a busy week with exams and quizzes and homework and exam and quizzes againn.. so tired.. have not got enough sleep.. looking like a ppaannddaa.. if u know what i mean. haha ;p 
people might think why i had a blog without any followers, well because i wanna make it more personal. more private to myself and allowing only certain people read like merline! HAHAHAHA. well it doesnt matter how many people is following me. as long as i can vent my anger and show my feelings, i am fine with it :D

5 comments:

  1. hahaha! so on the other words what u mean is showing your anger to me huh? :p
    gimme ur torch!!!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA.. no la.. i am sharing everything with u kok:p ahahahha:p

    adohh.. not my torchh.. my dad's. go talk to him.. if he gives u,i give u.. huahahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. crazy! we r laogong laopo, u should buy one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHHA. they u should get me the new bb bold! i like that!!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually, yesterday i was feeling like wanna have a iPhone, but the issue suddenly appears that there will be iPhone4s, not iPhone5.hahaha. it really makes people disappointed.

    ReplyDelete