Sunday, September 4, 2011

Don't judge eh!

For the last semester i swear i had done things that are wrong. I mean no one is perfect but who are  you to judge? You are just my friend who hang out with me sometimes? well, i do treat u as a friend but if this is what  i get in return then there is nothing much i could do. you are a guy and why are you acting like a girl?? i seriously don't get people like you!

I may not be perfect, I may not be the nicest girl However when you says that  this guy likes to get close to girls and stuff, you aren't any better. please for goodness sake think of what you are doing before you judge. There aren't any different between you and him.

You might be angry and pissed with me because of the present of another friend. But did you know you guys make me buy my own present for her instead of sharing. THINK who is in the wrong.. I asked you guys for like thousands of time to think of her presents and buying her presents. Did you guys respond to me? Having me to get her a present at the very last minute is that right? I bought her what she wants isn't that the things that you guys doesn't wanna buy for her? why are you acting like a girl? Damn what a friend i have.

Sorry but this is what i think about you. you keep showing me that attitude that i believe i don't deserve. please think before you act...

No comments:

Post a Comment