Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Life

Life is dramatic eh? Or maybe i should say mine is dramatic-__-. Many say that it is better to have a dramatic life with many things going on rather than having a peaceful life with nothing really remarkable going on. To me, i just want that simple life with my friends and family thats it. is that the hardest thing that i can wish and hope for? Maybe yes.. Living in the United States makes life dramatic; in terms of friends and family-- problems so arise with friends when u see them almost everyday. sigh, seriously, whatever happened in my life makes me don't feel like doing anything. i mean i lost my drive in working hard and achieving the best. I don't know what is going on to me but i cant help it but be lazy... i hope i can be the normal me again. it sucks to know that i am changing into someone that i don't want to be.

Friends say i change, but do you guys know that i hate myself so much? I hate that i change into someone who is in patient, i hate that i change into someone who is lazy, i hate that i change into someone who do things slowly, i hate that i started to ignore what others think about me, i hate that i am not the jane 2 years ago. who knows all this? none.. who knows what i am really thinking? none. even you are like that :( it hurts to know and see this but who can help me? none:(


How i wish i didn't do anything i regretted, how i wish people don't judge on me based on something stupid i did, how i wish life can be simple, how i wish i can turn back time and undo the things that i should not have done :( how i wish.......

3 comments:

  1. don't regret to change. u r not changing, but improving yourself. everyone needs self-improvement, and it needs long process. JIAYOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldnt complain if i change to be better. i really wish to go back to the jane.. :( sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't sad. let's smile! enjoy the suffering. :)

    ReplyDelete